Now that Vodacom have enabled LTE in South Africa how do you get it working on your iPhone.
Here is how to set it up.
- Be a Vodacom contract customer.
- You need to have an LTE enabled phone. To check if you phone will work visit this page.
- Make sure you are in to the coverage area. Click here for coverage map.
- Change the APN settings on your phone to read: lte.vodacom.za
- Call Vodacom on 082 111 or visit a Vodacom Shop to activate your contract.
Vodacom's LTE data service is free to use but data cost still apply.