Curious how to delete individual SMS Texts (or sexts, we're not here to judge!) MMS from a conversation in your iPhone Messages app? It's not obvious but it is simple.
Whether you're a young celebrity trying to avoid the tabloids or just a regular user trying to stay out of trouble, it's useful to know how to delete just certain SMS or even MMS messages without losing your entire conversation.
- Launch the SMS application
- Open the conversation you have messages you would like to delete
- Select Edit in the top right on the screen
- Select which messages you would like to delete by selecting them individually or all of them at once if you have multiple messages to delete
- Select delete on the bottom left
It is that simple and you will have gotten rid of whatever you didn't want visible and you will still have the rest of the conversation saved.