Last week we explained how many Apple Watches there are. What we did leave off is all the detail about how many bands there are and what bands go with which Apple Watch.
Lets start off with all the band types. Listed here is the 6 different band types. They come in Multiple colours and fit different Apple Watches.
Here is a list of what band options go with which Apple Watch. You will need to reference the above image to get an idea of what the band looks like and you should read are article about how many Apple Watches there are.
- The Link Bracelet - available in stainless steel and space-black stainless steel.
- Milanese Loop - Only one colour.
- Modern Buckle - available in soft pink, brown and midnight blue. Appears to be available only with 38mm Apple Watch.
- Classic Buckle - Only available in Black.
- Leather Loop - Available in stone, light brown and bright blue. This option appears to be paired only with 42mm Apple Watch.
- Sport Band - Only Black and White available with Apple Watch
Only Sports band available for the Apple Watch Sport. Colours: white, black, blue, green and pink. The bands are made of fluoroelastomer
- Yellow gold case with bright red modern buckle (38 mm)
- Yellow gold case with black sport band (42 mm)
- Yellow gold case with midnight blue classic buckle (42 mm)
- Rose gold case with white sport band (38 mm and 42 mm)
- Rose gold case with rose gray modern buckle (38 mm)